The University of Seville (USE) is an institution that provides superior education by means of teaching and research activities. USE combines the values of tradition and innovation, pursuing quality and excellence in all its activities. With its solid expertise in legal studies and privacy, USE’s contribution will be fundamental for the project, particularly so since the Spanish Data Protection Agency has launched a certification scheme for Data Protection Officers. USE will organize the training activities in Spain and contribute to the preparation of the courses.
The key person is:
- Juan Pablo Murga Fernández, Senior Lecturer of Civil Law, expert in the field of privacy law, contract law and digital law.
USE team is also composed by:
- Manuel Espejo Lerdo de Tejada, expert in the field of privacy law, contract law and digital law.
- María de los Ángeles Fernández Scagliusi, Senior Lecturer of Administrative Law
- Sara Lorenzo Cabrera, Research assistant of Civil Law
- María del Carmen Romero Ternero, Senior Lecturer of Computer Engineering (team member)
- Adrián Palma Ortigosa, Research assistant of Civil Law (team member)
- María Bocio Jaramillo, Research assistant of Civil Law (team member)